“Books are the best companions to students “similarly” A good library is the best infrastructure to a school”.
We are proud and happy that our Chairman sir has provided the best library.
- It is enriched with more than 4500 books which are classified into 18 selections.
- Our librarian is specially qualified in library science which makes here more lively to the children.
- We keep track of books and new books and update our library with fresh set of books every year.
- Our library is quite spacious with dimension 30×20 sq.ft.
- All the students from III – XII can access the library in their free time using membership card which is renewed every year.
- We have incorporated technology in our library and made it a digitalized one.
- “Library is a Granary of Knowledge”
This proverb best fit to our children because our library is not only a place where they develop reading habit with moral values.
RULES FOR LIBRARY
- Library books will be issued to the students from V std onwards
- Only one book will be issued at a time.
- Students can keep the book for only one week and is eligible for renewal.
- The book should be handled carefully.
- The students are expected to report to the Librarian about any damages or missing pages at the time of receiving the book.
- If any damage or missing pages are noticed at the time of returning the book, the student will have to pay the charges levied by the school.
- If any book is lost by the student, the cost of the same will be recovered.
- The students are expected to read as many books as possible during the academic year.
- Sub-lending of book borrowed from the library is not permitted.
- Library hall must be quiet and orderly. Everyone must be mindful of other persons and try to keep the library a pleasant place for reading and study.